Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cherry Thank You

This card was the last project from Stamp Camp last week. I wanted to make a smaller sized card but didn't have any small sized envelops to give out along with a small card, until my resourceful sister-in-law found this link to Cindy Lawrence's blog The Creative Closet and found the directions on how to take a regular sized envelope and turn it into a 4 1/4"x 4 1/4" envelope. Cindy's directions were great and just what I was looking for, some people are just so darn clever! Then since I was working on cards for Stamp Camp the day of Stamp Camp, I needed a card to go along with the cute envy that I made and after searching Splitcoast came across SCEmily's adorable card and decided to case it but make it smaller. I owe a thank you to these ladies (including my SIL) for helping me finish my final project for camp.

Supplies: Tart & Tangy, Much Appreciated, Summer Picnic designer paper, Ribbon, Pop dots, Circle punch, Corner rounder, SU markers. Colors: Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White.

I wanted to wish all of you a Happy 4th of July, our family is leaving today for up north to spend the holiday with family and will be gone for a few days. It will be great to get away, spend time with family and have some fun! Enjoy your holiday and be safe. :o)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Cute card & happy 4th!

Laurel said...

Great job, love the cherries, can't wait until ours are ready!

BTW I have nominated you, check out my blog.

Bunny B said...

Hope you have a fab Independence weekend!

Deb Wood said...

This is really cute, I love the matching envelope!!!

Have a wonderful and safe holiday!!

Tina said...

Very pretty, Lynn!
Have a great holiday weekend.

jeany said...

Ohhhh I love your card & envy :):):),the colours are just perfect :):):)
Happy 4th of July to you & yours :):):)

Patsy said...

This is really cute. Love the paper and the colors you chose to go with it. Have a happy 4th!!