Friday, October 10, 2014

Autumn Blessings - {TYIC#8}

Hi there friends!  It's time for the Tag You're It! Challenge #8.  Our inspiration for today's challenge is the talented Lisa Arana's beautiful card.
The inspiration I drew from Lisa's card, was her pretty fall acorns and leaves that pop against the subtle background of her tag and card.  For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Autumn Acorns along with a PTI tag die and used it to dress up a simple brown paper bag with goodies inside.
Thank you so much for your visit and I hope you'll take the time to play along with the Tag You're It! Challenge.
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Lesley said...

What a sweet gift bag! Love the leaves!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your gorgeous tag, Lynn!

Marisa said...

Adore this!

Kay Miller said...

Oh this is absolutely adorable! What a cute tag with all those fall leaves clustered so beautifully! I have to tell you that I love your photo set up too! Such a lovely fall background!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Great tag for any gift!