Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hello Sweet Friend - {SSSC256}

 Hello friends!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
I have a square thinking of you card using the fun Papertrey Ink stamp sets Heart-2-Heart #4 and Bitty Bird.  I kept my card pretty clean and simple with a raspberry fizz card base, an embossed white panel that I used a impressions plate on, a panel of hawaiian shores, a strip of raspberry fizz designer paper and a die cut circle with my phone, bird and flower and sentiment.
Be sure to check out what each of the Sweet Sunday Stampers has created using this week's sketch:
Thanks for popping in!

Pin It

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Lynn, I love the little birdie sitting on the phone!!!

Kay Miller said...

Awww that is just as cute as it can be! Love that little bird on the phone!