Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hi There! - {SSSC272}

 Hi there!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
I've got a quick little thinking of you card using the fun Paper Smooches stamp set My Peeps.  This was one of the images I colored for The 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  Are you coloring along?  
I die cut the peacocks body, colored and popped him up after stamping and coloring the feathers behind him.  I added a little clear glitter to the circles on his feathers and some glossy accents to his eyes.  I used tropical teal, limeade ice (PTI) and pumpkin pie (SU) cardstock.

Have a great Sunday!

Pin It

5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute!

Tracy said...

What great colors Lynn. I love that you changed the shape too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Lynn!!! That peacock just cracks me up!!!

Kay Miller said...

Such a cute little peacock and colored so beautifully!! Adorable card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

That peacock is precious!!! Great card!