Sunday, August 16, 2015

Morning by morning

 Good morning!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
 I created two cards using this week's sketch, both using the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Morning by Morning and Scripted.
I don't know about you but usually I have a difficult time creating tilted panel cards, even photographing these cards I wanted to tilt my head and straighten them out.  Both of these cards have white card bases, have a "tilted" panel of summer sun or raspberry fizz with a strip of the opposite running vertical and they both have a watercolored panel.  For the top card I used picked raspberry distress in for watercoloring and for the bottom, wild honey.  I die cut and stamped the morning glories in raspberry fizz, summer sun and new leaf and popped the die cut pieces up using foam tape. The final touches after stamping my sentiment were to add a few sequins for a bit of sparkle.


Think happy thoughts :)

Pin It

3 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Lyn ... Love the colours....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jodi Collins said...

These are GORGEOUS Lynn! LOVE the colors and the stamps you used!!

Chris said...

Fantastic color combo!!