Sunday, November 8, 2015

Cat-itude

Good morning!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

For this week's card I used the adorable new My Favorite Things stamp set Cat-itude to create a thank you card.  The cats in this set are so fun and whimsical looking, I had to get it.  I ended up flipping the sketch and used some Darling Dear My Mind's Eye designer paper along with some kraft, poppy and light grey card stock.  I stamped the background gray panel with the fish stamp that came with the set and after die cutting and stamping my cat, I colored it using Copic markers to look like my cat Chloe then colored the little cat food bowl and added that as well.  I'm entering this card into the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge which is all about incorporating plaid into your design.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Pin It

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

wow! this card is wonderful! love that you are playing along with curtain call and that plaid is beautiful! I REALLY love your kitty.

Kay Miller said...

You colored that kitty SO beautifully!! I love the plaid and the colors you've used! Awesome card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the plaid you used as your background and your fabulous colouring of the images! Fantastic take on the inspiration photo, Lynn! I love it!