Saturday, November 14, 2015

Season's Greetings

 Happy Saturday!  I hope all of you had a good week.  Today I'm sharing another card using the Papertrey Ink Painted Poinsettias stamp set.  I've created several card sets using this stamp set and will be selling them in my Etsy shop along with other handmade items you can see HERE.  Keep checking back for updates.
 For my card I not only used the Painted Poinsettias stamp set and dies but the Plaid Builder and Season's Greetings sets as well.  I started out with a white card base, then added a panel of tropical teal cardstock which I stamped off using the Plaid Builder set and tropical teal ink.  Then I added a vertical banner of new leaf cardstock which I stamped my sentiment on.  Once that was done, I added my die cut and stamped poinsettias, layering two with foam tape and my leaves.  I used the ink colors both PTI and SU, raspberry fizz, melon mambo, scarlet jewel and summer sun for the flowers and new leaf, tropical teal and handsome hunter for the leaves.

Pin It

No comments: