Sunday, November 1, 2015

Teacup Roses

 Hello!  It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
 For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set The Sweet Life along with the coordinating dies and the PTI teacup die.  I ended up flipping the layout a bit because that way my banner didn't overlap the teacup handle.  I started out with a white card base, then added an embossed panel in the center, then I used my score pal and scored lines around the embossed panel to add definition to my embossed area.  After that I added my die cut teacup using foam tape, my birthday banner and roses.

Have a great day!

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

Lynn, I have admired your work for such a very long time.
This is so beautiful that I just had to write! The colors and textures are amazing. A perfect design!

Jessica Monte said...

Just came across you card on piniterest and love it... So simple and elegant.